Looking for "Ferret"
Zack Zault
2022-10-19 20:14:18 UTC
I'm looking for a PC version of an IF game called "Ferret" that I played
years ago on a Data General MV2000 (AOS/VS). It was a great game, possibly
from Great Britain. If anyone has information about this game
(specifically, where to find a PC version), I'd be grateful. Please send
Best regards,
Jack M. Lyon
The EDITORIUM
Word-processing tools for editors, writers, and other publishing
professionals.
www.editorium.com
ftp.editorium.com
Did you ever find it? I have a copy