Guardians of Infinity help.....
b***@gmail.com
2015-09-28 14:02:17 UTC
Do you ever figure out what do in this game? I use the wait command and then the comm notifies me of an incoming message, but I can't figure out how to look at the message. I looked through the whole manual.
Katzy
2015-09-30 12:16:01 UTC
Hello.
Post by b***@gmail.com
Do you ever figure out what do in this game? I use the wait command and then
the comm notifies me of an incoming message, but I can't figure out how to
look at the message. I looked through the whole manual.

You'd better ask on the CASA forum. There are players there.

Thinking: can't you just type in commands like 'read message' or 'answer
phone'?

Katzy