new ranking service for text-based games
Marisa Giancarla
2015-07-07 11:51:39 UTC
We are happy to announce our new service for developers of text-based games
that helps you get more visits to your site. If you have a text-based game
or application you are invited to register at
http://empiredirectory.net/toplist/
and create a account and add a 468x60 banner. This service is totally free,
forever...

If you are looking for a new text game to play, give us a visit too!
--- Empire Directory - https://EmpireDirectory.net. ---
Carl L. Corey
Zork III is seamlessly integrated with Zork's prior. We turned down a lady in a bad mood because she bit off our head for doing what she asked us to. Evidently girls just want to have bun.
Peter Piers
2015-08-18 11:47:51 UTC
...what?
Citer L. DeCries
2015-08-23 14:55:19 UTC
Post by Peter Piers
Post by Carl L. Corey
Zork III is seamlessly integrated with Zork's prior. We turned down a lady in a bad mood because she bit off our head for doing what she asked us to. Evidently girls just want to have bun.
...what?
It's a new type of Maple Syrup and the insistence that Whole Wheat Waffles
just taste better. Lord, could you just do this for me?
Chlorocarbon
namekuseijin
2015-12-24 15:35:09 UTC
what a bunch of crap