Dangerous Curves
Milos Przic
2017-09-12 07:56:37 UTC
Hello all,
I hope that people are still following this group.
Is there a walkthrough for Dangerous Curves? I am stuck with the nurse. The guy in the theatre tells me to try to convince her that I am a doctor, but whatever I do, nothing seams to work. Bribing, giving her things, telling, asking, forcing... Nothing!
Thanks to everybody in advance, and best regards!
Miloš Pržic
Adam Thornton
2017-09-18 18:16:09 UTC
Post by Milos Przic
Hello all,
I hope that people are still following this group.
Is there a walkthrough for Dangerous Curves? I am stuck with the nurse.
The guy in the theatre tells me to try to convince her that I am a
doctor, but whatever I do, nothing seams to work. Bribing, giving her
things, telling, asking, forcing... Nothing!
I completed this game long, long ago. I don't know if there's a
walkthrough.

I don't remember that puzzle, though. Is there maybe a doctor's coat
you can steal? Like, wear a white coat and a stethoscope, perhaps?

Adam
Milos Przic
2017-09-23 11:56:33 UTC
Post by Milos Przic
Hello all,
I hope that people are still following this group.
Is there a walkthrough for Dangerous Curves? I am stuck with the nurse. The guy in the theatre tells me to try to convince her that I am a doctor, but whatever I do, nothing seams to work. Bribing, giving her things, telling, asking, forcing... Nothing!
Thanks to everybody in advance, and best regards!
Miloš Pržic
Hello Adam,
As far as I could see, there is nothing I could try wearing to appear as a doctor...
Thanks very much!
Best,
Miloš
p***@gmail.com
2017-11-22 11:37:29 UTC
Post by Milos Przic
Post by Milos Przic
Hello all,
I hope that people are still following this group.
Is there a walkthrough for Dangerous Curves? I am stuck with the nurse. The guy in the theatre tells me to try to convince her that I am a doctor, but whatever I do, nothing seams to work. Bribing, giving her things, telling, asking, forcing... Nothing!
Thanks to everybody in advance, and best regards!
Miloš Pržic
Hello Adam,
As far as I could see, there is nothing I could try wearing to appear as a doctor...
Thanks very much!
Best,
Miloš
There's a surgeons scrubs in the masquerade place in the freemont office building (304) - you have to pick the lock (with the lockpicks from earls)/

I'm stuck somewhere further along looking for a walkthough....