The Chinese Room -- last lousy 2 points?
k***@gmail.com
2015-04-25 18:13:08 UTC
In the Chinese Room by Harry Giles I won but with 98 points out of 100? Does anyone know how to get the last two points. The transcript on Club Floyd also has a victory with 98 out of 100 points.
n***@gmail.com
2015-10-05 08:01:14 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
In the Chinese Room by Harry Giles I won but with 98 points out of 100? Does anyone know how to get the last two points. The transcript on Club Floyd also has a victory with 98 out of 100 points.
Sorry for the very late reply... I've poured over the source and (this is embarrassing) it looks like it's only possible to get 98 points in the game. This oversight will be corrected in the very long awaited second release that will happen sometime in the hopefully not too distant future.

- Joey