3 Skulls RPG Is A Great Game
Brian
2013-06-08 00:06:24 UTC
I bought 3 Skulls RPG, which is a text based RPG, from the Legendary Tales Official Website. It is a great game. It has an open-ended plot and it ends with a cliffhanger. Unfortunately, it is no longer available for purchase. I guess it didn't sell well, which is a shame, because I really enjoy the game.

Brian
a***@inbox.com
2013-06-08 10:53:26 UTC
Post by Brian
I bought 3 Skulls RPG, which is a text based RPG, from the Legendary
Tales Official Website. It is a great game. It has an open-ended plot
and it ends with a cliffhanger. Unfortunately, it is no longer available
for purchase. I guess it didn't sell well, which is a shame, because I
really enjoy the game.
Brian
I have not heard of 3 skulls. Is that text based as in ASCII graphics or is
it more like Infocom's Journey, which is interactive fiction with an RPG
grafted on?
Brian
2013-06-08 19:52:05 UTC
3 Skulls is more like Infocom's Journey. There are some graphics, but no ASCII graphics. There was originally going to be a sequel to 3 Skulls, but 3 Skulls didn't sell well, and earlier this year, 3 Skulls itself was no longer available to purchase.