IFMapper v1.2.0
g***@gmail.com
2013-09-03 14:18:57 UTC
Announcing a new release of IFMapper, v1.2.0, the popular mapping utility for interactive fiction.
This version is a feature release that adds SVG Export thanks to samwise and his friend. This allows previewing your maps in any popular internet browser.
To obtain a copy, if you have rubygems do:

gem install ifmapper

If not, you can download the zip file or the gem file from:

https://rubyforge.org/projects/ifmapper

That's all folks!
Frank Furhter
2013-09-12 07:11:23 UTC
Post by g***@gmail.com
Announcing a new release of IFMapper, v1.2.0, the popular mapping utility for interactive fiction.
This version is a feature release that adds SVG Export thanks to samwise and his friend. This allows previewing your maps in any popular internet browser.
gem install ifmapper
https://rubyforge.org/projects/ifmapper
That's all folks!
Can IFMapper and Inform talk, making it simple to import a IFM project
and create the descriptions from the drawing? I'd like to be able to
draw out a dungeon instead of having to describe it, and then work on
the details and puzzles instead of programming the rooms.
Gonzalo Garramuno
2013-09-19 00:17:41 UTC
Post by Frank Furhter
Can IFMapper and Inform talk, making it simple to import a IFM project
and create the descriptions from the drawing? I'd like to be able to
draw out a dungeon instead of having to describe it, and then work on
the details and puzzles instead of programming the rooms.
IFMapper reads and writes Inform files (v6 and v7). It also loads IFM files but without dependencies. Hopefully that should be enough to get you coding.