dating personals
rebbecca
2004-07-06 03:06:44 UTC
Great personals! http://www.great-personals.com
Paul Allen Panks
2004-07-06 07:24:14 UTC
What the FREAK does this have to do with IF?

Although...I must ask...are those said dating personals free? Too many
dating sites charge money for them. I had to cancel my membership to
americansingles.com because they wanted $19.95 (???!!!) every 45 days.

All I need to do to find a woman is go down to Tempe, get drunk, and some
drunk chick will fall into my lap. Believe, it's happened before (the only
reasons I didn't say "Yes" to her was because I was engaged to be married
at that time.

Now that I no longer am engaged (after 2 and a half years), thank God, I
can relish such an opportunity as a woman falling drunk into my lap, at a
bar, watching the Phoenix Suns finally winning an NBA Championship, thanks
to Amare Stoudemire, Shawn Marion and Co.

Of course, then there's reality, too.

Spending two weeks in a psychiatric ward, watching people bang their heads
against the wall, is reality. As it was March of 2003 (that's when she and
I broke up).

I'd rather see Siberian Huskies (which I do), angels (which I do), and
aliens (which I have), then be subjected to cheap a$$ dating services like
the aforementioned website.

Hallucinations can be better than reality, just don't take anti-psychotic
medication for two weeks, and that's what happens.

Back to writing IF...

Sincerely,

Paul Allen Panks
***@yahoo.com

rebbecca <***@yahoo.com>
wrote: > Great personals! http://www.great-personals.com
--
***@sdf.lonestar.org
Kenji Yamada

A.P. Hill
2004-07-06 19:15:39 UTC
Paup,
Your life is a 1-2K Adventure.

A.P. Hill
Paul Allen Panks
2004-07-07 21:10:50 UTC
Yeah, probably so. What does the A.P. stand for in "A.P. Hill"?

Paul
Post by A.P. Hill
Paup,
Your life is a 1-2K Adventure.
A.P. Hill
--
***@sdf.lonestar.org
Boluc Papuccuoglu
2004-07-08 06:02:39 UTC
On Wed, 7 Jul 2004 21:10:50 +0000 (UTC), Paul Allen Panks
Post by Paul Allen Panks
Yeah, probably so. What does the A.P. stand for in "A.P. Hill"?
Paul
Post by A.P. Hill
Paup,
Your life is a 1-2K Adventure.
A.P. Hill
Allen Panks, perhaps?
Knight37
2004-07-08 12:42:56 UTC
Post by Paul Allen Panks
Yeah, probably so. What does the A.P. stand for in "A.P. Hill"?
Paul
Post by A.P. Hill
Paup,
Your life is a 1-2K Adventure.
A.P. Hill
Alternate Personality.
Adam Thornton
2004-07-08 18:24:06 UTC
Post by Paul Allen Panks
Yeah, probably so. What does the A.P. stand for in "A.P. Hill"?
"Ambrose Powell," one would hope.

"Annoying Person," perhaps.

"Ass Potato," maybe.

Adam
Edo
2004-07-08 19:51:33 UTC
Post by Adam Thornton
Post by Paul Allen Panks
Yeah, probably so. What does the A.P. stand for in "A.P. Hill"?
"Ambrose Powell," one would hope.
"Annoying Person," perhaps.
"Ass Potato," maybe.
Ah Pook - the Destroyer.

Edo
--
"Violence is the repartee of the illiterate."
-- Alan Brien
Nikos Chantziaras
"Awkward Phrasings."
Knight37
2004-07-09 14:44:39 UTC
Post by Nikos Chantziaras
Post by Adam Thornton
Post by Paul Allen Panks
Yeah, probably so. What does the A.P. stand for in "A.P. Hill"?
"Ambrose Powell," one would hope.
"Annoying Person," perhaps.
"Ass Potato," maybe.
"Awkward Phrasings."
You misspelled Ackward. HTH, HAND!

Knight37
Stephen Bond
2004-07-09 07:19:10 UTC
Post by Paul Allen Panks
What does the A.P. stand for in "A.P. Hill"?
The answer to this question (and many others) can be found in
http://mirror.ifarchive.org/if-archive/games/zcode/cabal.z5

Stephen.
Nikos Chantziaras
2004-07-09 11:24:46 UTC
Post by Paul Allen Panks
Post by A.P. Hill
Paup,
Your life is a 1-2K Adventure.
Yeah, probably so. What does the A.P. stand for in "A.P. Hill"?
Ambrose Powell. May I ask what your performance looked like in History at
school? (In case you're a United States citizen, that is.)

(Hmm, replying to a post that only contains quotes from Paul and Hill sure
can get me in trouble...)
A.P. Hill
2004-07-10 13:04:04 UTC
To be all honest, I got an F in history in grade school. And I wasn't
even acting up. I would look upon with interest and take notes, but
just didn't do well on tests. The only destraction I can think of
during class, was making pen guns with those old ball point pens that
had the springs. I do recall shooting friends. I still don't
understand why the victims wouldn't give me back the spring so that I
could shoot again. Of course, once your pen has delipitated across
the classroom, you're left with nothing, so I was always without
writing instruments. I also remember folding staples from test papers
and handouts and flicking them at people. OMG! I'm Calvin!, but I
never had a tiger named Hobbes. I had a sockmonkey named Monk.

A.P. Hill
a***@gmail.com
2012-12-09 20:03:48 UTC
i think u wont need a dating site, watch this http://c6788js8s4voawbwo0pwk6zo6m.hop.clickbank.net/