[ANN] New interactive fiction web portal
Marisa Giancarla
2017-03-07 17:28:40 UTC
New portal for interactive fiction - still being developed but you can join and contribute and say what features you would like added. We would love to see you there!

https://PocketIFiction.xyz

Marisa
Anonymous
2017-03-08 10:21:23 UTC
Post by Marisa Giancarla
New portal for interactive fiction - still being developed but you can join and contribute and say what features you would like added. We would love to see you there!
Nice to see new web portals dedicated to IF. However, I was curious if there is any specific reason why you guys didn't like existing places?

Thanks.
HappyMacXL
2017-05-16 22:08:26 UTC
I like this Marisa! Big thumbs up! 😃👍