Commodore 64 text adventure game tools
Brandon Taylor
2019-12-08 03:07:58 UTC
Has anyone here used a Commodore 64 to write adventure games using software other than just BASIC? I know of software like the Shoot 'Em Up Construction Kit (or SEUCK), but I'd like to know what was your personal go-to program for writing adventure games.

Brandon Taylor
b***@dev.null
2022-03-21 02:36:04 UTC
Post by Brandon Taylor
Has anyone here used a Commodore 64 to write adventure games using software other than just BASIC? I know of software like the Shoot 'Em Up Construction Kit (or SEUCK), but I'd like to know what was your personal go-to program for writing adventure games.
Brandon Taylor
A bit late, but you can use Puny Inform and target to a Zmachine
interpreter for the C64 called Ozmoo.