Colossal Cave Adventure mouse-playable version online
s***@yahoo.com
2015-02-25 01:04:59 UTC
Over the years I've ported a few of the old Colossal Cave versions to java swing, now I've ported those to javascript and put them online.

They can be played almost entirely with the mouse (yes I'm lazy).
They also include a "google-map"-like automap.

Versions up so far are Advent 350, Advent 430 and Advent 440.
Advent 501 and Advent 551 will hopefully follow soon.

Check them out at gobberwarts.com

Also if any one has an Advent 440 walkthrough I'd appreciate it as that one hasn't been fully tested yet.
s***@yahoo.com
2019-04-07 22:30:02 UTC
Added a port of Dave Platt's ADV550:
http://gobberwarts.com/index-550.html
Kerr-Mudd,John
2019-04-09 10:52:05 UTC
Post by s***@yahoo.com
http://gobberwarts.com/index-550.html
Nice; Accidently I discovered that the reversed "noun verb" works
--
Bah, and indeed, Humbug.